- Internet Explorer 6 finally nearing extinction
- Wal-Mart, Target think small as they grow as grocers
- Web 3.0 A Documentary
- Turning Consumer Loyalty Into a Cellphone Game (Loopt Star)
- AppleInsider | iPhone OS 4 beta 4 Places geotagging feature now works
- Where are London’s Foursquare check-in hotspots?
- The Coming Data Explosion - NYTimes.com
AppleInsider | iPhone OS 4 beta 4 Places geotagging feature now works
So first everyone is talking about possible Facebook integration into the iPhone/iPod OS and now these pictures arrive from the OS 4 Beta. Between integrated geotagging of pictures and the 'places'/'event's headers, it seems like the next offering is moving towards a heavily unified content sharing platform.
The 'internet of things' seems to still be a rather unclear concept, but as our devices become more and more connected, the reality of it is becoming more and more tangible. I love the juxtaposition that more data can generate greater insights, but also requires much more complex ideas and techniques.